Passport to the Outdoors presented by Piedmont Natural Gas is a week-long, travel at your own pace event that highlights all of the fun that can be had in our TN State Parks. Participants will receive a passport that encourages them to visit local businesses throughout the week of June 20-27. As participants visit, they will learn about businesses that are related to the outdoors and our TN State Parks, receive a souvenir, and get their passport stamped. On June 27, participants can take their passport to their final destination for a celebratory drink and snack. Participants can also enjoy a livestream jazz concert. During the concert we will learn about the ways the Conservancy supports our parks, and most of all, helps create the next best stewards of our parks and natural areas. Throughout the week, we will also host an online silent auction. Follow along and share your experience on social media with #passportoutdoorsTN.
How to participate?
1. Get your ticket(s) here! We want everyone to be able to participate so passports are free, but donations are encouraged.
2. We will mail your passport to you. Please provide us with your mailing address.
3. During the week of June 20-27, we invite you to visit the Passport stops in your community to receive a souvenir and to get your passport stamped (no purchase is necessary).
4. On June 27, 2021, visit the local Brewery on your passport to finish out the week and to celebrate all of our travels with a complimentary beverage and a branded glass. We will send you a special link that will provide access to enjoy the livestream Jazz concert.
5. First, second and third prizes will be awarded to those who have:
- The most passport stops locally
- Traveled the furthest.
- The most passport stamps overall.
*To enter to win one of these prizes, text a picture of your passport to: 615.870.8599.
6. We will also be hosting an exciting silent auction throughout the week! Don’t worry, we will send you a link to check it out.