– Three sheets recycled paper
(newspaper, construction paper)
– Native wildflower seeds
– Mixing bowl
– Two cups water
– Plastic Bag
* Tear up your sheets of paper into small shreds.
* Place the shredded paper into the plastic bag.
* Add two cups of water to the plastic bag and seal.
* Keeping the bag sealed, mash together the paper shreds and water until the mixture becomes a mushy pulp.
* Pour the contents of the bag into a strainer that is placed inside of your mixing bowl (or a sink).
* Press your fingers into the mushy pulp to push out water.
* Leave enough water that you can still shape the pulp into a ball.
* Take a pinch of native wildflower seeds, and press the pulp ball into them, mixing everything together.
* Set aside to dry for two days.
* Once the seed balls have dried, they are ready to be planted to help Pollinate the State!